Navigating Georgia law, federal law, and the legal landscape of cannabidiol (CBD) can be a complex journey. This is because regulations are constantly changing and vary significantly from state to state. Since the Peach State resides in the heart of the south, it’s important that you research Georgia’s stance on CBD legality before seeking out this natural alternative for health and wellness. Use this comprehensive guide to shed light on the regulations, permissions, and restrictions that define the status before buying CBD in Georgia.
Legal status of CBD in Georgia
Aligning with the regulations outlined in the 2018 Farm bill, it’s legal to buy CBD in Georgia, as long as the product is hemp-derived and contains less than 0.3% THC. This means that residents can utilize the benefits of a variety of CBD products, including oils, edibles, and topicals. The state also allows the use of CBD oil with low THC content for medical purposes. Georgia’s marijuana program permits registered patients with qualifying conditions to access low-THC cannabis oil. However, the THC content must be less than 5%, and CBD is a significant component of these oils.
It’s important to stay informed about any changes in CBD regulations, since Georgia CBD laws in 2023 can easily change in 2024.
CBD oils and other products
CBD oils and other products derived from industrial hemp are legal in Georgia. The state has recognized the federal regulations outlined in the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized the cultivation and sale of industrial hemp and its byproducts, including CBD, as long as the THC content is below 0.3%.
Residents in Georgia rely on Mission Farms CBD for the purchase of CBD products, such as oils, edibles, and topicals, as the products available on our website comply with the established THC limit.
Selling CBD products in Georgia
Selling CBD products is allowed, provided the products contain less than 0.3% THC, as outlined in the 2018 Farm Bill.
Where to buy CBD in Georgia?
Buying CBD in Georgia is easy when you purchase it:
- Online: Mission Farms CBD is a reputable online retailer. There’s no need to seek out a CBD store in Georgia, as it’s our job to provide information and recommendations for those looking to try CBD products.
- Health food store: Some health food stores and organic markets in Georgia carry CBD products, especially those focused on wellness and natural remedies.
- CBD dispensaries: These establishments are for medical marijuana patients only under Georgia law. This means that you have to be registered in the state of Georgia to purchase CBD oil from here.
Where to buy CBD gummies in Georgia?
Here’s how to purchase Mission Farms CBD products, including CBD gummies:
- Official website: As one of the most reputable CBD brands on the market, our website offers a user-friendly platform where you can browse CBD products, place your order, and have them shipped directly to your doorstep in Georgia.
- Product selection: Explore a wide variety of CBD gummies varying in flavors and content. Once you’ve selected the CBD gummies you’d like to purchase, following the ordering process by adding the products to your cart, providing shipping information, and completing the payment process.
- Check lab for testing: Since we are among other reputable CBD brands, you can rest assured that all of our products are third-party lab tests. This means that the quality and potency of your CBD gummies is exactly what you expected.
- Shipping to Georgia: We ship to Georgia! Located in the heart of Oregon, our business knows federal law and Georgia law, allowing you to shop online with us and order directly to your doorstep.
What are the benefits of buying CBD online in Georgia?
Buying CBD online in Georgia offers several benefits for consumers:
- Wider selection: Online CBD retailers offer a wider range of CBD products compared to local stores or dispensaries.
- Convenience: Online shopping allows consumers to browse and purchase CBD products from the comfort of their homes at any time, providing a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience.
- Access to reviews: Online platforms feature customer reviews, helping buyers to make informed decisions by learning about the experiences of others with specific CBD products.
- Transparent information: Our website specifically offers detailed information about products, including their CBD content, extraction methods, and third-party lab testing results. This transparency enables consumers to assess the quality of products before they purchase and consume them.
- Privacy: Online shopping provides a level of privacy for those who may prefer to make more discreet transactions when buying CBD products. Your personal information is secure when buying from Mission Farms CBD and we ship directly to your address.
Is hemp legal in Georgia?
The legality of hemp in the state aligns with federal law, particularly the provisions outlined in the 2018 Farm Bill. This means that Georgia law allows the cultivation and processing of industrial hemp across the state, providing said hemp 0.3% or less THC concentration.
In summary, the legality of CBD in Georgia is established, granted it originates from industrial hemp and maintains a THC content below 0.3%. Meeting these criteria allows residents unrestricted access to buying various CBD products. Here at Mission Farms CBD, we take pride in selling CBD items that have undergone third-party lab testing, safeguarding the legality of our products and ensuring that they are safe for all who consume them.
- HEMP | UGA Cooperative Extension. (n.d.). https://extension.uga.edu/topic-areas/field-crop-forage-turfgrass-production/hemp.html