|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
Rest CBD Cream
Goat Milk + CBD = Sweet Dreams
When you’re wound up from juggling the day’s responsibilities and stresses it isn’t easy to settle down for a solid night of sleep. But that’s exactly what you need.
We get it.
And that is why we have developed a line of Rest CBD products for a bedtime routine that ensures a better night’s sleep.
Apply this goat milk lotion with sleep-inducing essential oils anywhere you are carrying stress and tension. The CBD will go to work relaxing tense muscles, calming nerves, and reducing any pain or inflammation. You can let go and go to bed.
Goat Milk + CBD = Youthful Skin
Goat milk and CBD is a secret-sauce for healthy, vibrant skin.
Goat milk is rich in vitamins that nourish your skin and fatty acids that lock in moisture. It is especially high in Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates the top layers of skin and then stimulates the production of collagen and elastin so you wake up with bright, youthful skin.
CBD is a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging properties. Oxidative damage is the enemy of youthful skin, reducing vibrancy and elasticity. CBD protects and rejuvenates.
- Goat’s Milk: Naturally exfoliates and supports healthy skin renewal
- Whole Hemp Extract: premium CBD straight from our farms
- Coconut, Shea, & Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Soften and moisturize skin
- Lavender Essential Oil: Known to relax and calm the mind. Contains the terpene Linalool that enhances CBD’s ability to relieve stress and combat insomnia.
- Chamomile Essential Oil: Known to relieve restlessness and insomnia. Contains the terpene Myrcene which has a sedating and relaxing effect.
Distilled Water, Goat’s Milk, Coconut Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Grapeseed oil, Vegetable Glycerin USP, Whole Hemp Extract, Essentials Oils (Chamomile, Bergamot Mint, Ylang Ylang, Balsam of Peru, White Camphor, Sweet Marjoram, Copaiba Balsam, Clary Sage, Lavender, Sandalwood, Lavendin), Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol.
Instructions for Use
Massage into your skin before bedtime. Repeat as needed.