Why does CBD Coffee feel so energizing?
Simply adding a dose of CBD oil to your coffee can give you increased health benefits for your body, mind, and spirit. Both coffee and CBD oil can help you feel better, and when combined, they offer you more than just the average coffee!
Creating CBD coffee is simple: Simply stir CBD oil into your favorite coffee drink. Read on for one of our favorites.
Benefits of coffee
Most people drink coffee to wake them up in the morning, give them a little burst of energy during the day, or a pick me up after a stressful day at work. Coffee gets a bad rap, but it is actually a healthy choice. If you are an avid coffee drinker, you are already getting many coffee benefits. If you aren’t, check out what coffee has to offer you:
- Coffee is a natural antioxidant. Coffee is a natural antioxidant for your body. Although our body can get antioxidants from fruits and veggies, we absorb more in our daily cup of coffee.
- Coffee is good for your liver. People who drink at least 1 cup of coffee a day are 20 percent less likely to get liver cirrhosis
- Coffee improves brain function. Whether you didn’t get enough sleep or you just need your morning coffee before you talk to anyone, coffee really does improve brain function. You have increased reaction time, attention, logical reasoning, and vigilance.
- Smelling coffee relieves stress. You know that beautiful smell of brewing coffee that just calms you?! It really does relieve a lot of your stress just by smelling it.
Benefits of CBD oil
CBD oil is one of several naturally-occurring compounds in the hemp plant known as cannabinoids. CBD oil has many medical benefits which include:
- Natural discomfort relief. CBD oil has natural discomfort relief and anti-inflammatory properties. Using CBD oil daily, can help relieve stiffness, joint discomfort, and aches throughout the day.
- Reduces stress. CBD oil is a natural way to reduce stress behaviors caused from panic disorder, general stress disorder, social stress disorder, and OCD with no adverse side effects
- Relieves migraines and headaches. Stress and tension can wreak havoc on our bodies in many ways. CBD oil helps relieve both migraines and headaches and keep them away.
- Promotes healthy sleep. Taking CBD oil daily helps get your body in a regular sleep habit which reduces stress and increases brain function. Take a serving before bed to help with insomnia and get your body into the REM sleep you need.
Benefits of combining CBD Oil and coffee
When you mix the benefits of coffee and the benefits of CBD oil, you get an incredible morning regime that is good for your whole body! It really is a match made in heaven. Therefore, when you combine the two to create CBD coffee, you get the best of both worlds.
- Increases energy while decreasing stress. While coffee increases your mood and energy, CBD oil relieves stress and stress.
- CBD coffee could boost your mood. Both CBD oil and coffee boost your overall mood by increasing your serotonin levels (happy hormone).
- Both have antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are needed to get rid of toxins in your body. They protect our DNA and cells from damage, aid with cell regeneration and aging; The more antioxidants, the better.
- CBD coffee is good for your brain. As coffee increases your brain function, CBD oil protects your neurons from degeneration in your brain. Therefore, coffee and CBD oil together could be even better for your mind.
Ready to get fancy with CBD coffee?
RECIPE: PEPPERMINT CBD LATTE
If you are ready to get the best of both worlds, you are going to love this Peppermint CBD Latte recipe:
- ¾ cup of hot coffee
- ¼ cup hot milk
- York Peppermint Patties
- 1 dropper CBD Oil from Mission Farms CBD
- (Note: Our vanilla mint flavored Relieve CBD or Pure CBD Oils from Mission Farms CBD enhance the peppermint taste!)
- Prepare coffee in a coffee maker as you would normally.
- Heat ½ cup of milk in the microwave for 2-minutes
- Use an electric mixer or milk steamer to froth the milk. Mix until it reaches desired frothiness.
- Pour ¾ cup of hot coffee into a mug.
- Add 1 dropper (0.75 ml) Mission Farms CBD Oil to coffee. Mix well.
- Pour milk into coffee, adding milk froth to the top.
- Top your latte with the crumbled York Peppermint Patties.
- Optional: Melt York Peppermint Patties in the microwave and add to hot coffee for more flavor.
- Enjoy your CBD coffee!
CBD Coffee is a great way to start your day
While we hope you’ll give our CBD latte a try, making CBD coffee doesn’t have to be complicated. Adding a little flavorful drop of Mission Farms CBD oil to your morning coffee is a simple step to start your day out healthier and happier! Of course, there’s no reason you can’t add it to your afternoon pick-me-up cup, too. Either way, it’s a great step in the right direction.
Source for recipe and content: Ministry of Hemp