Wholesale & Retail
Carrying our Mission Farms CBD brand provides your customers with a great brand story you can proudly represent. The passing of the 2018 Hemp Bill unlocks pent up national demand for CBD products and 2019 will be the year that CBD goes mainstream in retail stores.
Overview of our program benefits:
- Retailer & Wholesale partners receive 35-50% discount off retail pricing depending on products. We have a $250 wholesale minimum order requirement per order (8-10 items). There are additional wholesale product bonus benefits with bundles and higher volume levels.
- Save time and convenience with our online wholesale ordering integration. Note: Wholesale orders require purchasing via our E-check payment option, rather than via credit card.
- Our wholesale program is designed for physical retailers, distributors, and e-commerce companies. If you only sell products online and prefer not to hold inventory, we recommend you enroll in our Affiliate program.
Ready to get started? Your next steps:
1) To formally qualify for wholesale pricing, fill out Retail & Wholesale application form.
2) You will receive a personal response to your application. Due to high demand for CBD and our unique product approach, it might be up to five business days.
3) With approval, we will create a unique customer login, which allows you to access order forms, wholesale discounts, bundling options, and order history. Order directly on our website; wholesale orders require using the e-check payment option, rather than credit cards.
4) Orders are packed and shipped the next business day.
5) Our customer support team is here to help you with any questions or issues on your order. (Email [email protected]) All sales are final and we do not provide product restocking or consignment.
6) Reorders are done through this same online portal to save you time and make it easy to work with us, as your success is our #1 goal.
Terms & Conditions
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The claims are based on the personal experiences of our customers.